Carved U.S Marine Corps emblem
Carved U.S Marine Corps emblem, for the U.S. Embassy in Cape Town.
An emblem carved for mounting on a notice board or honours board. Logos, crests or emblems for an organisation or even a cartoon chef for a menu board can be designed.
You can chose carvings in light wood with a matt or glossy finish or in dark woods with a lustrous, elegant finish. Colours and metal finishes, or a combination of wood and colour are also an option.
Types of Coats of Arms
- Carved in wood with plain wood finish (varnish)
- Carved wood with colours and metal leaf
- Carved on an oak barrel end (plain finish)
- Carved in hardwood (suitable for outdoors)
- Cast in cement one off (suitable for outdoors)
- Cast in bronze (suitable for outdoors)
- Multiple copies cast in cement, resin (indoors) or bronze
A cultural foundation for your business
The Sign Carver has made beautiful Coats of Arms for:
- Wine farms
- University Residences
The Sign Carver beautifully crafts each Coat of Arms with care and precision, delivering a high quality product that is very durable.
Order your Coat of Arms
Request a hand crafted coat of arms for your family or business. Each item is lovingly crafted with hand held tools, achieving a finish that machine cut materials simply cannot match.